Ekaterina Mikhalskaya will speak at the Conference “The Institution of Bankruptcy in Russia. Practice and technology of bankruptcies “
September 16, 2016 Moscow will host the annual conference of Vedomosti "Institution of bankruptcy in Russia. Practice and technology of bankruptcy. " Catherine Mikhalskaya, deputy managing partner of Prime Advice Law Office, will perform in one of the sessions.
Among the topics for discussion:
- Strengths and weaknesses of the Russian legislation on bankruptcy. Is there a need for reform?
- Bankruptcy issues at the present stage. What can be solved through practice, what should be changed through the novelties of law?
- How much does a trustee in bankruptcy "costs"?
- The bankruptcy of financial institutions. The problem of searching for assets hidden abroad.
- Technology of bankruptcies. Contesting the debtor's transactions in bankruptcy