Ekaterina Mikhalskaya will speak at the online seminar of the Institute of Advocacy
On March 23, Ekaterina Mikhalskaya, Managing Partner of Prime Advice, will talk about the Due Diligence procedure at the online seminar of the Institute of Advocacy.
⁉️ Due Diligence
A buzzword or an effective check?
By participating in the workshop, you will gain a practical understanding of the effective conduct of legal due diligence and the assessment of identified legal risks.
What will be discussed:
- the objectives of due diligence, the "depth" of determining the information blocks of the audit and the approval of the terms of reference with the client, the technology and the main procedures of due diligence;
- the main blocks of legal due diligence: what we check, how we check – current practical recommendations;
- structure of the report to be prepared based on the results of due diligence;
- application of due diligence results for transaction purposes – representations and warranties, basic approaches to limiting the seller's liability, disclosure letter;
- the main trends of comprehensive business verification.
Register here: https://clck.ru/TskqD