Prime Advice is recommended in the Kommersant ranking “Leaders of the legal services market-2021”
Experts of the Kommersant media studied the Russian market of legal services and published a ranking of leading firms and lawyers in three categories of research: "Individual ranking of lawyers", "Best Legal Practices" and "Best Industry Practices".
According to the results of the study "Leaders of the legal services market" in 2021, in the "Individual rating of lawyers", the managing partner of "Prime Advice" Ekaterina Mikhalskaya is recommended in 4 areas of law:
- "Corporate law / Mergers and acquisitions";
- "Commercial dispute resolution";
- "Dispute resolution in courts of general jurisdiction".
Anna Volynets, project manager of "Prime Advice" is recommended in the field of "Agriculture".
In the category of "Best legal practices" among federal law firms, the Bureau is recommended in the field of "Arbitration proceedings: commercial dispute resolution: mid-market". Among the regional firms, the Bureau is recommended in 4 areas:
- "Arbitration proceedings: resolution of commercial disputes: mid-market";
- "Bankruptcy of legal entities";
- "Corporate law / Mergers and acquisitions of Russian assets";
- "Dispute resolution in courts of general jurisdiction: disputes from property relations".
In the category "Best industry practices", the Bureau entered 4 industries:
- "Industry: Resolving key disputes in the industry";
- "Industry: Advising industry leaders";
- "Retail and trade, FMCG: Resolving key disputes in the retail and FMCG industries";
- "Agriculture: Resolving key disputes in the industry".
The annual ranking "Leaders of the legal services market" by Kommersant presents the results of a multi-stage research and analysis of the best practices of leading players in the field of law. The purpose of the study is to demonstrate to the market the law firms recommended in certain areas of service provision.